Tuesday, December 17, 2019

FOR THE BOY I LOVE THE MOST!

Hide and seek is a game of two, for me and other for you.. I will always let you win course you are the only prize. I want to woo. 
I will never let you go of my life for my side is always pointed to you.. My dreams become tell at the site when you came near me. Truly set is if you’re a his/her as beautiful as it seemed to be you to love me.. Look into my eyes you will find love for you.
But to get that love you have there long way to pursue.
  • They say ‘love never dies’. I say ‘it is your love that will always keep me alive, even when I am not there in this world anymore’.
  • Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.
  • My heart to you is given; do give yours to me; we'll lock them up together, and throw away the key.
  • My love for you can never dilute. Off course, I can’t help that it’ll die with me when I die.
  • I love you without reason and that is reason enough.
  • Come, let us make love deathless.



                            

                                                                                      











  • I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
  • If you were the new burger at McDonald’s, you would be the McGorgeous.

                                                                                           -Rg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 LINK FOR CHECKING COMPATIBLITY -  https://betaprofiles.com LINK FOR DOWNLOADING PROFILES - https://betaprofiles.com